Saddle Trial Terms
Saddles ordered via the Saddle Central website & paid via credit card or bank transfer with a delivery address within Australia automatically qualify for the trial.
Buy Now Pay Later, financed orders and International orders do not qualify for the trial, these sales are final.
1. Saddles should be returned in the condition they were received.
2. Whilst on trial the saddle is the buyer's responsibility.
3. The trial begins on the day you receive your parcel as recorded by the postal company or for local customers on the day you collected the saddle from Saddle Central . If a parcel is redirected or left uncollected either at the post office or at Saddle Central for more than 7 days the Trial period will be forfeited.
4. The trial ends on the 7th day ie. if received on a Monday it must be back in the post or delivered in person to Saddle Central the following Monday.
5. Saddles should be returned using the return label included in your parcel or local customers can return in person.
6. All returned saddles incur a return fee. This fee is deducted from ALL refunds - including saddles returned in person.
7. The saddle must be returned clean including the underside. Dirty or dusty saddles will incur a $25 cleaning fee. (Use saddle soap and clean soft damp, not wet cloth.)
8. Saddle Central reserves the right to refuse to accept the return of saddles that have excessive wear or damage.
9. If returning a saddle you must email by the close of business on the last day of your trial. Email to email@example.com to advise that the saddle is being returned, the email must include your name, saddle details and tracking number. If no email is received by the end of the trial, the saddle is sold. Most saddles are being sold on behalf of owners, as soon as the trial is finished the owner is paid so saddles returned without notifying will not be accepted.
Purchasing any saddle from Saddle Central implies acceptance of these terms.
These Terms and Conditions are copyright of Saddle Central and therefore should NOT be copied in part or full by other retailers without permission.