OUT ON TRIAL,
COMPLETE THE NOTIFY ME FORM IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW IF IT RETURNS.
Made in England, from the best quality leather, laminated wooden tree and pure wool flocking.
For the rider:
- Medium deep soft seat.
- Large blocks that support but don't lock the rider in.
- Generous seat width - usually preferred by females.
For the horse:
- Soft wool flock.
- Medium to medium wide fit.
- High well cut pommel to suit average or high wither.
- Dropped panel and full front gusset to help support the front of the saddle.
- Girthing to suit a forward girth groove, with a tab to move it to a more central position.
- Open head and very generous channel width.
Includes original Jeffries fleece cover.
Jeffries Dressage Saddle 17.5" M - MW
HOW TO TRIAL A SADDLE
Saddle Condition: Very good
Wear/Damage: a bit of damage on the trim on the rear of the cantle. Some very minor marks on the front trim.
Seat Stamped Size: 17.5
Seat Size measured: 44.5cm
Flap Length from Stirrup Bar: 41cm
Gullet Angle Stamped: MW
Gullet Angle Measured: MW (but the deep panels make it fit a bit narrower)
Adjustable Gullet/Tree: yes by a saddler a size each way.
Channel Width Midway: 7.5cm
Channel Width Rear: 8.5cm
Panel Fill: wool
Panel Length*: 46cm *This is not a measurement of the entire panel but a measurement of the panel that will contact the horses back, this can vary slightly depending on the back shape. To measure your horses saddle platform refer to the measuring guide.
The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models, and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made.
All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps, or are approximate measurements taken by Saddle Central staff. This information is provided as a courtesy, and is not a guarantee of size or fit.