• This girth has been designed to reduce pressure on the ascending pectorals to help prevent injury and aid in breathing.
• The pectoral muscles run from the breastbone to the fore-arm and bring the leg inward.
• The pressure caused by girths restricts the use of this muscle and limits front end movement.
• By doubling the surface area over this muscle area we halve the pressure.
• The dual elastic ends also aid in pressure relief as well as helping with the vital function of breathing by enabling the ribs to expand.
Normal RRP $119.95 . This one is near new condition.
Equi-Prene Pressure Eze Elastic Girth 24"/60cm
Size: 24" / 60cm
All items are sold with a 7 day return policy. If you are not completeley happy with any item you receive just return it for a full refund. Return post costs are to be paid by the buyer not Saddle Central. Your refund will be issued within 2 working days by the same method of payment as you used initially.